For best results, please follow the below instructions at the grill:
- Clean your grill – whether it’s an electric, gas or a charcoal grill, clean the wire rack well before using. Give it a good scrape to remove any food residue.
- Oil the grill to prevent the food sticking on
- Nothing is more fun than the grilling part – but please grill in batches and don’t overload your grill.
- Space your skewers, if you’re grilling chicken and meat, do it separately.
- Don’t turn the meat too often – to avoid losing the juices
- Serve hot: Remove your grilled food and place it immediately in bread loaves to keep it warm. Enjoy with your choice of sides