Beef Steak & Ratatouille Recipe
For this recipe you will also need seasoning for beef steak and vegetables, olive oil, 15 gms green peppercorn, chopped parsley and aluminium foil.
- Pat beef steak dry and season with salt &pepper and olive oil all over. Leave to marinate for 30-40 min.
- Preheat skillet or grill pan over the medium-high heat, add 2 tbs of cooking oil and cook for 6-8 min from each side till required temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Rub the bottom and sides of an oval oven-proof baking dish with olive oil. Spread 200 GM of thawed tomato sauce to the bottom of the dish. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and arrange in the oven-proof dish alternating a slice of green zucchini, yellow zucchini, a slice of potato and a slice of tomato. Pour the rest of the sauce over arranged vegetables.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, place the dish in the center of the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Pour the thawed Demi glaze sauce in a medium sized pot, add 15 GM of green peppercorn and reduce over medium heat for 10-12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the steak with the peppercorn sauce poured over the top and ratatouille with chopped parsley on the side.
Disclaimer: Foodcraft delivers all the fresh ingredients you need to make delicious meals in exactly the right proportions. We also make it easy for you by taking over most of the chopping / dicing work – so you can have a pleasant cooking experience. We do not provide any finished products as a part of our meal kit bundles.
About Meal Kits
Foodcraft offers high-quality ingredients in easy-to-prepare meal-kit bundles that are packed with delicious flavors. Our range of meal-kits provide a smooth and trouble-free experience of preparing a scrumptious home-made meal that embodies the taste and quality of a 5-Star dining establishment but with minimal effort and time required. With the help of our straightforward and easy to comprehend recipe-cards, the cooking process is painless and quick, aided by our ready-to-cook ingredients that are precisely measured to provide the perfect serving size.
Our range of meal-kits covers a wide variety of international cuisines ranging from Indian dishes such as the timeless Delhi Butter Chicken meal kit recipe to celebrated Chinese dishes like Sweet and Sour and Spicy Schezuan Chicken. Additionally, western dishes such as Creamy Chicken with Mash and succulent Beef Steak with Ratatouille are also available in easy-to-cook packages. This broad array of easy to prepare meal-kits are offered in the hopes of providing home-chefs, who are unable the spend the required amount of time assorting and prepping the necessary ingredients, the experience of enjoying delicious dishes that they may not have had access to previously. This benefit is doubly resonated among people who are unsure of their cooking prowess. Dishes such as Chicken Bratwurst with Roast & Coleslaw, Sicilian Meatballs in Arrabiata Sauce and Bengali Chicken Jalfrezi not only offer a diverse range of appetizing tastes but also provides the significant benefits of cutting down on time spent grocery shopping as well as reducing wastage of food due to the ingredients being systematically organized and pre-measured to provide the exact amount of food required to serve. Our diverse group of world-class of Chefs’ continue to update our collection of ready-to-cook meal kits on a regular basis with both popular classic dishes along with specialty meals that are true to their origin. Brought to you by Emirates Flight Catering.
All of our products are delivered the day after your order is placed and can even be scheduled to a date of your preference to make your experience as convenient as possible. We also provide free delivery in Dubai and Sharjah for all orders over AED 100.