Chicken Bratwurst with Roast and Cole Slaw
For this recipe you will need chopped garlic for roast vegetables, rosemary or thyme for demi glace reduction, sugar, white onion and mayonnaise.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Toss potatoes and carrots with 3 tbs olive oil, 2 cloves chopped garlic, 1 tsp salt, pepper and chopped aromatic herbs.
- Keep the seasoned vegetables on the flat metal oven tray covered with baking paper and cook in the middle part of oven for 15-20 min.
- Preheat a deep skillet or a grill pan with 2 tsp of cooking oil and grill the sausages for 12-15 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Pour thawed demi glace sauce in medium size pot – and add a spring of thyme or rosemary (if desired) and reduce over medium heat for 10-12 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Before serving remove thyme and rosemary from the reduction.
- For Cole Slaw, mix the sliced cabbage with pinch of salt, 2 tbs white vinegar and 1 tsp of white sugar and leave it for 10-15 minutes until juice come out.
- Squeeze extra juice and mix vegetable with 70 GM mayonnaise.
- Serve sausages with roast vegetables on the side. Pour the Demi glace reduction over sausages.
- Serve Cole Slaw in salad bowl as side dish.
Disclaimer: Foodcraft delivers all the fresh ingredients you need to make delicious meals in exactly the right proportions. We also make it easy for you by taking over most of the chopping / dicing work – so you can have a pleasant cooking experience. We do not provide any finished products as a part of our meal kit bundles.
About Meal Kits
Foodcraft offers high-quality ingredients in easy-to-prepare meal-kit bundles that are packed with delicious flavors. Our range of meal-kits provide a smooth and trouble-free experience of preparing a scrumptious home-made meal that embodies the taste and quality of a 5-Star dining establishment but with minimal effort and time required. With the help of our straightforward and easy to comprehend recipe-cards, the cooking process is painless and quick, aided by our ready-to-cook ingredients that are precisely measured to provide the perfect serving size.
Our range of meal-kits covers a wide variety of international cuisines ranging from Indian dishes such as the timeless Delhi Butter Chicken meal kit recipe to celebrated Chinese dishes like Sweet and Sour and Spicy Schezuan Chicken. Additionally, western dishes such as Creamy Chicken with Mash and succulent Beef Steak with Ratatouille are also available in easy-to-cook packages. This broad array of easy to prepare meal-kits are offered in the hopes of providing home-chefs, who are unable the spend the required amount of time assorting and prepping the necessary ingredients, the experience of enjoying delicious dishes that they may not have had access to previously. This benefit is doubly resonated among people who are unsure of their cooking prowess. Dishes such as Chicken Bratwurst with Roast & Coleslaw, Chicken Bratwurst with Roast and Cole Slaw, Sticky Asian Beef, Sicilian Meatballs in Arrabiata Sauce and Bengali Chicken Jalfrezi not only offer a diverse range of appetizing tastes but also provides the significant benefits of cutting down on time spent grocery shopping as well as reducing wastage of food due to the ingredients being systematically organized and pre-measured to provide the exact amount of food required to serve. Our diverse group of world-class of Chefs’ continue to update our collection of ready-to-cook meal kits on a regular basis with both popular classic dishes along with specialty meals that are true to their origin. Brought to you by Emirates Flight Catering.
All of our products are delivered the day after your order is placed and can even be scheduled to a date of your preference to make your experience as convenient as possible. We also provide free delivery in Dubai and Sharjah for all orders over AED 100.