- Wash the bulgur 3 times and soak for 10 minutes.
- Place a pan on medium heat, add the olive oil and sauté the onion until fully cooked.
- Add the salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, and chicken stock powder into the sautéed onions and mix well. Once fully incorporated, add the tomato paste and chopped tomato and stir for a full minute.
- Add the bulgur and 700ml of boiling water. Once the water reduces, cover the pan with a lid and bring the heat to low. Let simmer for 12 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken on an oven tray and cook for 35 minutes.
- Place the almonds on an oven tray and toast until golden brown.