A great way to make sure you cook a juicy and perfect cheeseburger each time.
- Take the burger patty out of the chiller at least 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. When the pan is hot, carefully place the patties in the skillet leaving some space between each patty. It is not necessary to grease the skillet.
- Cook the burgers until nicely seared and they have browned halfway up the sides.
- Flip the burgers and cook to your preference. You can always finish them in the oven if you prefer it well done.
- If adding cheese: remove the pan from the heat and place the cheese on top of the burger patties. Cover the skillet and allow the residual heat/steam to melt the cheese.
- Serve on toasted buns topped with your favorite Foodcraft toppings.