6 pieces (82gm Each)
Cooking Instructions (For the grill):
- Clean your grill – whether it’s an electric, gas or a charcoal grill, clean the wire rack well before using. Give it a good scrape to remove any food residue.
- Oil the grill to prevent the food from sticking.
- Cook in batches so as not to overload the grill.
- Space your skewers, if you’re grilling chicken and meat, do it separately.
- Don’t turn the meat too often to avoid losing the juices.
- Remove your grilled food and place it immediately in bread loaves to keep it warm.
- Enjoy with your choice of sides